Big City Experience, Small Town Personal Attention.
Sonya is Ready to Represent You
Sonya is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
She is aggressive in the courtroom, when necessary.
Sonya knows Texas Family Law.
She believes that people deserve the best representation possible and that is what she strives to give each of her clients. Most of all, Sonya believes that families and children matter.
Sonya has extensive experience in the courtroom, having tried complex family law jury trials.
Professional Activities & Honors
- Certified Specialist in Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Member 2012-present
- State Bar of Texas, Computer Law Section, Member 2012-2014
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association, Member 2012-present; Director - 2016-2018
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, Member 2015-present
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member 2012-present
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Top Attorney 2013-2017, Fort Worth, Texas – The City’s Magazine
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court, Associate Member, 2014-2016
- State Bar of Texas - Standing Committee on Child Abuse, 2017-2019